You must be a qualified voter to register. View voter qualifications.
For your convenience you can download a Tennessee voter registration application and submit it to our election commission office.
If you prefer you can register in person at the following locations:
- County Clerk’s Offices
- County Election Commission Office
- Public Libraries
- Register of Deeds Offices
or during a transaction with one of the follwing:
- Department of Health (WIC program)
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Safety (motor vehicles division)
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
For citizens outside of Tennessee: If you are a resident of another state, visit the NASS lookup at CanIVote.org to learn how you can register to vote.